Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
1. General Policies
· Our guests are limited to individuals 18 years and older. However, if a guest or party of guests rents the entire Lodge, children of any age are welcome. We have rollaway beds and Pack-and-Plays to accommodate children.
· In accordance with Washington State Law, our Lodge is smoke free (including balconies, patios and walkways) and guests many not smoke within 25 feet of entrances.
· We invite our guests who smoke to do so on the 300 acres of grounds. Please dispose of smoking materials carefully and be especially mindful during periods of high fire danger.
Single or Double Occupancy
· All Rooms are single or double occupancy only. The Rockchuck Suite can accommodate six guests. We do, on occasion, make exceptions to our occupancy policy. Please call us if you need an exception.
Entire Lodge Rental.
· Guests may rent the Entire Lodge (maximum occupancy 30 persons). The Entire Lodge may only be rented by calling us. Please do not attempt to rent the Entire Lodge by reserving all available rooms online.
2. Check-In & Check-Out.
Check-in Time: 3:00 PM
· In order for the Lodge to be completely prepared to welcome you, please do not check in before 3:00 PM unless special arrangements have been made. If you plan to check in after 6:00 PM, kindly call us at 888-550-5919 to make arrangements for your later arrival.
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
· In most cases, your prompt departure at or before 11:00 AM is necessary so that we can prepare your room for new guests who will checking in that day. Your cooperation in this is appreciated. If you desire a later check-out, please discuss it beforehand with management.
Expecting to Arrive After 6:00 PM?
· We encourage guests to check in by 6:00 PM in order to be introduced to their room and to be given a tour of the Lodge and its amenities. If you plan to arrive after 6:00 PM, we ask that you always to call to make arrangements for your check-in.
3. Pets & Service Animals.
· In order to be sensitive to guests with allergies to pets, and because we are located in the heart of a working ranch with horses, chickens, dogs, cats, cows and other animals sensitive or dangerous to visiting pets, and because our grounds are migration paths for deer and other native animals, we have established a definite "No Pets" policy. Pet boarding recommendations are available upon request.
· However, Service Animals are Permitted.
· ADA requires that "places of lodging" that contain more than 5 rooms for rent must allow persons with service animals to be admitted regardless of any NO PETS policy facilities may have.
· ADA defines services animals as dogs trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability.
· Here is our Policy on Service Animals:
You must notify us before you arrive that you are coming with a service animal.
We may legally ask two questions:
Is the dog a service animal required because of a disability?
What work or task has the dog been trained to do and has he completed that training?
· Emotional support, therapy, comfort, or companion animals do not constitute service animals under the ADA and will not be admitted as such.
· Service dogs must be leashed and under control of their handler at all times. This means they may not be left in their room alone.
· Dogs cannot be upon upholstered chairs, beds, and counters, or be in the sinks, tub, or shower.
· Repetitive barking or other unprofessional practices, like the dog eating from the table, will mean the dog is out of control. In that case, we reserve the right to ask that the animal be removed from the premises. In the event of such premature departure, you will not be relieved of payment for any outstanding room reservations or started but uncompleted dinners.
· As we are a "No Pet" facility, we ask you not to take pictures of yourselves and your service animal while staying at the Lodge as these pictures may wind up on social sites where future guests with allergies might have reason to be unnecessarily alarmed.
· You will not be charged any additional fees, including dog dander cleanup fees, unless there is unusual damage or soiling to carpet, upholstery, bed comforter or linens, etc. in which case you agree to indemnify us of any cost to clean or replace, as necessary.
· You will be required to sign a waiver form in which you acknowledge that your dog may be injured or killed by cows, deer, moose, elk, horses or other animals if your service dog is not under your control or if you enter areas with these animals even if the service dog is under your control.
· Cash, Checks, Non-Refundable Deposit, Credit Cards, & Gift Certificates.
· Room Payments & Non-Refundable Deposit: All rooms prices are for double occupancy. To confirm the reservation of your room, the occupants will need to make a non-refundable deposit payment of $100 for one night or a group of nights, whether all in the same or different rooms, provided they are all contiguous nights for the same set of occupants, at the time of your initial booking. Online bookings are immediate, and you will receive an automatic email confirmation immediately after you book.
· Acceptable Forms of Payment:
· Cash. (We will always accept cash!)
· Checks when presented sufficiently in advance of scheduled arrival to be deposited and cleared.
· All major credit cards. (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover).
· Gift Certificates: You must always call to make a booking if you plan to have any of these Gift Certificates used as deposit payment.
· Credit Card Polices:
CC Processing fees: Merchant processors charge a small fee for every credit card transaction. The charges vary as the circumstances and types of cards vary, but our average charge usually run around 3.0%. We willingly accept this as a cost of doing business. It makes for a very efficient and secure means to accept payment.
· Refunds of credit card charges:
Refunds put a big wrinkle in the process. The refund also has a slight fee and then if payment is transferred to another card, this new transaction will cost another 3%. So, in the case of refunds combined with a new charge on a different card, just the cost of handling of the payment comes to nearly 6-7%! I am betting you did not know that.
· We politely ask you to accept the following considerations when paying by credit card:
Verify that the card you are giving us is okay to pull the non-fundable deposit payment from.
If you expect the 30-Days-Out payment to come from a different card, it is your responsibility to tell us that before those charges are made.
If you are making the non-refundable deposit payment for another party of guests and you expect to be reimbursed for that later, please arrange for them to pay you back rather than ask us to reverse your charges and apply them to the other guest’s credit cards.
Reservations with gift cards or certificates must call before booking so your credit card will not be charged with the expectation of a refund later when you present the gift certificate.
If refunds still become necessary, we can surely do that, but the charge for issuing a refund will be 5% of the amount being refunded. (Refunds where we have made mistakes, etc. will, of course, not incur any fee.)
· Redeeming a Gift Certificate.
Gift Certificate holders must call to book their room (as it says on every gift certificate). Otherwise, guests will be asked online for their credit card information and their card will be charged. Due to merchant processor fees, etc., we are not willing to redeem gift certificates when you did not call us to make your booking. Your options in that case would include:
Book an additional night (in person or by calling us) and we will apply the gift certificate towards that.
You may apply any cash value of the gift certificate to dinner or other services at the Lodge besides just room charges.
You may use them for purchases at the Twisp Terrace Lodge gift shop.
If they have no expiration date, you can call us and use them on a future stay.
· Payments after the Initial Deposit.
30-Days-Out: Thirty days prior to your date of arrival, which coincides with our 30-day cancellation policy, your credit card will be charged a non-refundable payment of the full balance of your room reservation. Gift certificates can be included in this payment if we have already been given them. Payments by check will require full payment also to be received 30 days prior to your stay.
3-Day-Out: All spa packages will now be charged at 50%. (In order to keep our spa providers satisfied we guarantee them that any cancellation with less than 72 hours (3 days) of notice will be charged 50% of the cost of the service. This payment is not refundable.)
1-Day-Out: All packages and special services on your account will now be charged. This is a non-refundable payment. This expedites the check-in and we don’t begin our initial check-in procedure talking about payment.
Pay-As-You-Go: Dinners, beverages, and incidentals will be charged at the point of delivery so when you check-out, any conversation is about the quality of your stay, not about payments.
A statement of all charges will be placed under your door on the day of your planned departure.
· Although no one ever intends to cancel their booking, there are cases when unforeseen circumstances may necessitate a cancellation. Short-notice cancellations are often difficult to rebook. Therefore, we have a 30-Days-Out Cancellation Policy on all bookings. We suggest you read this policy, as stated here below, before you book:
· Unless otherwise noted, such as for weddings or group events, all reservations will be confirmed with a non-refundable deposit of $100 at the time of booking.
· A lodging cancellation of 31 days or more of your arrival will result in the forfeiture of the non-refundable deposit. (Shortening a multi-night reservation, more than 31 days out, by one or more nights will not cause you any financial consequence.)
· Cancellations of reservations within 30 days of your scheduled arrival will be charged, or are subject to being charged, 100% of the total room charges, including sales tax, and including any deposits previously made. The sum of these entire room payments will be considered non-refundable room payments in the event of any cancellations within 30 days of arrival.
· The non-refundable room payments in the previous item may be applied to a one-time replacement booking of a similar length stay on non-holiday weekdays between November 1 and March 31 of the upcoming year. A non-refundable deposit of $100 will also be required to complete the new booking. We may also grant a replacement booking on a winter weeknight (Friday or Saturday) provided you call after 3:00pm for any available room that same night.
· If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us prior to booking.